Join Izomax in Reshaping the Oil and Gas Industry.
At Izomax, we challenge the norms and take pride in revolutionizing the Oil and Gas industry through innovative solutions. Are you ready to be a part of this transformation?
We’re seeking a skilled and engaged Engineer to join our fantastic team in Stavanger. We aim to find the right professional to play a pivotal role in the detailed design, construction, and maintenance of mechanical tools and systems within the oil & gas industry.
Izomax is a rapidly growing company that thrives on pushing boundaries. Our groundbreaking solution, AOGV, is a game-changer in the Oil and Gas industry, particularly during Shutdowns, Turnarounds, and Outages. AOGV, a revolutionary mechanical isolation system, ensures positive isolation while maintaining system integrity. Unlike other technologies, it allows safe isolation for inspection, maintenance, or repair without disrupting cash flow.
We’re driven and innovative, but most importantly, we are a great team of professionals who love what we do. Want to join us?
We seek an Engineer who is professional, passionate, and a team player. Your responsibilities will comprise various tasks, from designing, developing, and reviewing fabrication documentation to ensuring the highest quality control standards and liaison with clients and suppliers. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to engage in on-site activities, including field engineering and surveys, both onshore and offshore.
- Perform Design: Execute detailed design and construction activities of mechanical tools and systems, leveraging your skills and expertise.
- Documentation Development: Develop review engineering, project, maintenance, and user documentation to ensure comprehensive records and adherence to industry standards.
- Procurement Input: Provide essential input to procurement processes, contributing valuable insights and recommendations.
- Client & Supplier Communication: Act as a point of contact for clients and suppliers, fostering effective communication channels and relationships.
- Supplier Quality Oversight: Conduct diligent follow-ups to ensure supplier quality meets established standards and expectations.
- Quality Control & Testing: Conduct rigorous quality control checks on received parts and oversee assembly and testing activities at the Izomax Workshop.
- Field Engineering Participation: Engage as a Field Engineer on-site, responding to demands on both onshore and offshore locations, contributing your expertise and guidance.
- Surveys & Assessments: Perform surveys on-site, both onshore and offshore, responding promptly to demands and contributing to project assessments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 1-5 years of relevant experience, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry, showcasing a solid foundation in engineering practices.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with diverse teams.
- Travel Flexibility: Ability and willingness to travel offshore for project-related requirements.
- CAD Proficiency: Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor CAD or other 3D CAD systems, showcasing your capability to leverage these tools effectively.
- Stavanger, Norway, based position.
- Reporting to Senior Director, Head of Engineering.
- Competitive compensation package, including an annual bonus and comprehensive insurance coverage.
At Izomax, we truly enjoy seeing our team grow because we know it reflects our own progress. If you meet the qualifications mentioned above, then we would like to hear from you. Apply today and become an essential part of our journey to revolutionize the Oil and Gas industry.