We’re seeking a skilled and engaged Supply Chain coordinator to join our fantastic team in Stavanger. We aim to find the right professional to play a pivotal role in the detailed sourcing, follow up of vendors, contracts, best pricing, shipping and problem-solving person to be able to deliver or mechanical tools and systems throughout the world.
We seek a Supply Chain coordinator who is professional, passionate, and a team player. Your responsibilities will comprise various tasks, from sourcing, pricing, and reviewing fabrication documentation and send to vendors, verify all documents is approved, follow up and maintaining of Bill of Material list, frame agreements, vendor follow up, verify all aspects of Supply Chain is 100% compliant to ISO 9001:2015 at all time, create procedures, implement new systems, asset control, all this to ensure the highest quality control standards and liaison with clients and suppliers. Additionally, you will work closely with our Project managers, Engineers, and mechanics. You will play a crucial role in our fast-paced company and love a new challenge. Not easily stressed with a lot going on.
- Ability to communicate well and professional with intern and extern customers.Ability to work in teams and under pressure.
- Control of documents and documents everything in the correct systems.
- You can maintain a good relationship with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- You are dedicated to your work and ability to structure your own time.
- Work with international vendors
- Experience with system implementation
- Experience with writing and maintaining procedures.
- Professional Norwegian and English.
- Previous experience from similar job.
- A good negotiator
Izomax is a rapidly growing company that thrives on pushing boundaries. Our groundbreaking solution, AOGV, is a game-changer in the Oil and Gas industry, particularly during Shutdowns, Turnarounds, and Outages. AOGV, a revolutionary mechanical isolation system, ensures positive isolation while maintaining system integrity. Unlike other technologies, it allows safe isolation for inspection, maintenance, or repair without disrupting cash flow.