We are looking for a new workshop and site mechanic! Help us continue delivering first class products and services to our customers. The job is based at Forus, Stavanger but offshore operations are a key element of the job, and overseas travel can be required.
At Izomax, we want our employees to grow personally and professionally, and we offer a wide range of benefits including competitive pay, flexible work arrangements, an excellent pension plan, health insurance and more.
- Production and maintenance of our mechanical isolation systems.
- Build, test and install equipment as per project documentation and engineering drawings.
- Maintain Izomax HSE and quality procedures.
- Meet customer HSE and quality requirements prior to working at customer sites onshore and offshore.
- Report to Izomax project managers and customer representatives as directed.
- Certificate of apprenticeship in industrial mechanical, agricultural engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with pressurized systems and piping and relevant work experience onshore and/or offshore is preferred.
- Basic offshore safety and survival certificate, as well as a current health certificate enabling offshore work in Norway.
- Fluent Norwegian and English (spoken and written) is a mandatory.
- Norwegian residence permit.